Nathan signs Chelsea contract, Brazil under-20 midfielder announces

Steven Gerrard scored and received a standing ovation in Liverpool's 1-1 draw with Chelsea at Stamford Bridge.
The ESPN FC crew respond to your tweets in regards to next season's Premier League title contenders.

Brazilian midfielder Nathan has signed a deal to join Chelsea, the 19-year-old announced on Monday night.

Nathan posted photos of himself at Chelsea's training ground, including one of him putting pen to paper on a contract, though the Blues have yet to announce the deal.

"A dream is coming true! First of all I want to thank God for always lighting my way, my dad who always believed in my talent and was a real warrior while helping me to reach my goals, my family and friends who always supported me," Nathan wrote on Instagram.

on

Nathan drew attention with his play for Brazilan club Atletico Paranaense, and has also played for his native country's under-20 squad.

Multiple outlets valued the transfer at £4.5 million, though Nathan's work permit will still need to be approved by the Home Office.

The attacking midfielder continued: "And I am also thankful to Club Atletico Paranaense, which was part of this journey and where I played for 6 years of my career. Thank you Chelsea for trusting in me, I will do my best to support my team on reaching new achievements. We are all blue."

Nathan would join fellow Brazilians Oscar, Ramires, Willian and Filipe Luis on Chelsea's squad.

Use a to add a comment, subject to Facebook's and Your Facebook name, photo & other personal information you make public on Facebook will appear with your comment, and may be used on ESPN's media platforms.

post from sitemap
Categories: