Arsenal forward Alexis Sanchez enjoys playing in the home of football

Arsenal forward Alexis Sanchez this week revealed that his delighted to be playing his football in the country which created the sport he loves, the Chilean told

Alexis has enjoyed a wonderful first season in English football, despite going off the boil in recent weeks, scoring 19 goals in all competitions as he looks to drive us to a second successive FA Cup win and another top-four finish.

As he prepared to lead his country at the Emirates Stadium against Brazil, Alexis revealed that is was easy adapting in England but vowed to continue to improve and be more comfortable with his team-mates.


“I’m well adapted to the country and the league now. I must keep on learning, though,” he told , an in interview entitled ‘Alexis on the Premier League’.

“I want to expand my knowledge of English football in general, and Arsenal and my teammates in particular.

“But overall I love this league. At the end of the day, football was invented in this country, right? I live where football was invented. That makes me really happy.”

Brazil beat Chile 1-0, but Alexis enjoyed a strong individual performance.

With eight Premier League games to go for us, we desperately need all our star players to return from this international break in good shape, especially Alexis.

He has run out of steam in recent weeks, but you can always do with a player who is capable of fashioning a goal out of very little – and the Chilean fireball is just that.

YARPP

,

: ,

post from sitemap
Categories: