Arsenal defender Gabriel updates fans on recent move

Arsenal defender Gabriel has given fans a boost after revealing he is settled at both the club and in London, despite struggling with the language.

When a foreign import moves to the Premier League, the calculated risk clubs take on the player and his significant others settling is always present.

While Angel di Maria struggling in Manchester (via ), Gabriel is enjoying life in London and revealed that he and his family are living comfortably.


“My biggest problem is just speaking but in terms of settling, I am totally adapted here at the club and with my team-mates, who are all wonderful and friendly,” Gabriel told .

“It’s a family club. Everyone that works at the club is respectful and very attentive, they are always at your disposal.

“So I am very happy and so is my family. My wife and my son are happy. If my wife and my son are happy I feel even happier, and it gives me more strength and more will to work.”

Gabriel played well in our last Premier League game against Newcastle and looks like the type of defender that enjoys the physical battles which are synonymous with the league.

When he lines up alongside Laurent Koscielny, we have the ability to push higher up and force teams into mistakes as our two central defenders have the recovery pace to deal with any balls played over the top.

Gabriel has featured in five games since moving to North London. We have won all of those games.

YARPP

, ,

: ,

post from sitemap
Categories: