Paulo Dybala for sale at €40 million, says Palermo president Zamparini

Paulo Dybala has made 28 Serie A appearances this season.

Palermo president Maurizio Zamparini has told Juventus they need to act quickly if they want to sign Paulo Dybala this summer.

Juventus are regarded as the only club in Italy able to match Zamparini's €40-million asking price for the Argentine forward, who has found the back of the net 12 times so far this season.

, though, and Zamparini says time is running out if they want to get him.

"I've got some concrete offers -- two for 30 million from two different clubs -- but I've told them I want 40," Zamparini told RAI radio in quotes reported by .

"I've also had an offer for [Franco] Vazquez and Dybala together. I'm in contact with [Juventus general manager Beppe] Marotta and I know they're interested, but they have to hurry up because I've got other clubs interested.

"After Easter, I'll meet up with Dybala's agent, who's working hard on the lad's future. I'd say it's 50/50 he'll stay in Italy. [Napoli president Aurelio] De Laurentiis would like him, but I've already told him not to expect another [Edinson] Cavani -- this time, he'd have to break the bank."

Zamparini has previously claimed that Napoli got themselves a bargain by signing Cavani from them for €12 million in 2010.

Three years later, they sold the Uruguay international to Paris Saint-Germain for €64.5 million.

Use a to add a comment, subject to Facebook's and Your Facebook name, photo & other personal information you make public on Facebook will appear with your comment, and may be used on ESPN's media platforms.

post from sitemap
Categories: